- Registration will be open from Feb 10-April 30.
- All players who reside in a community other than Devon (or surrounding area), MUST FIRST register with their Local/Home Association (if available). Please refer to Baseball Alberta League Transfer Guidelines & Rules found in the Baseball Alberta Handbook via the Baseball Alberta (BA) Website - baseballalberta.com
- Registration for divisions may close early, without notice, depending of registration levels.
- Registration can be done by mail, online via RAMP, or in person at the annual general meeting (AGM) on Feb 24, 7:00pm-9:00pm.
- Payment can be made by credit card (if paying online), check or cash. If registering by mail, or at the AGM, please provide a completed registration form and one check for player registration and fundraising requirements, and a second check for the jersey deposit.
- DMBA will not assign a player to a team until payment has been received
- If you have any issues with registration contact the registrar by email at email@example.com
- 19 year old Midget level player wishing to register, please contact the registrar prior to proceeding.
- Any player wishing to register in a division either below or above their respective age category, please contact the President by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Edmonton League (YEGA) - DMBA will not be joining the YEGA League in 2020.
- A $50 fee will be charged for all cancelled registration after Apr 1. This fee will be waived if a player is injured and unable to play prior to May 1. Contact the registrar via email for all refund requests.
- Refunds will not be available after May 1.
- A $25 service fee will be applied to all cheques returned due to non-sufficient funds (NSF)